These are various measures to be considered in the fight against discrimination related to origin, nationality, skin colour or religion. Are you personally in favour of or against each of the following proposals?
European survey on the fight against discrimination
Harris Interactive questionnaire for the Maison des Potes
1. 2. 3. 4.
- Guarantee equal wages and pensions for equal work to all the persons working in your country, irrespective of nationality.
- Regularise the status of foreign workers residing in Europe without residence permit but who have a work contract, in order for them to benefit from the same rights and wages as the European workers.
- Reinforce the legal sanctions in Europe against employers guilty of discrimination related to origin, nationality, skin colour or religion.
- Authorise ‘class actions’ for the victims of the same discrimination related to origin, nationality, skin colour or religion.
- Make applications (CVs) examined by employers anonymous, to ensure the selection for job interviews is only based on diplomas and experience.
- Authorise all the foreigners who work legally in Europe to become eligible for public functions and employment in public enterprises (except in certain cases: army, police, diplomacy etc.) as it applies to foreigners originating from states of the European Union.
- Authorise all the foreigners residing for more than five years in Europe to vote in the municipal and European elections, as it applies to foreigners originating from states of the European Union
Completely in favour Rather in favour Rather against Completely against